A few months ago, this preacher guy (Preacher Tom, for anyone who might have had a similar experience with the guy) came to my campus and started spewing hateful and judgmental things at passers-by. Knowing he would be back, I created Zealous Preacher Bingo cards, with a few friends’ suggestions for spaces. We gave out candy to anyone who won.
I love how “Yelling” is the free space
i tried not to reblog
i really did
I am 100% making this and keeping a stock of 20 in my bag. These guys are at our union ALL THE TIME.
- Friend: "So how's your daughter doing?"
- Dad: "Great! She's in college now, and she's doing really well. We're really proud of her."
- Friend: "What's she studying?"
- Dad: "Political Science."
- Friend: "And does she have a boyfriend?"
- Dad: "Actually, she came out as gay several years ago."
- Friend: "You know that's... UNNATURAL... right??"
- Dad: "No, I don't think so, actually. My daughter's sexual orientation is a biological reality. It makes biological sense to me. You know what doesn't make biological sense? Her damned cat walks on a leash. A LEASH. Just trots along on a leash like a damned dog. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life. THAT is what's unnatural."
- Best dad ever